DIGITAL / WEB CONTENT MANAGER - FINANCIAL SERVICESMarketing
DIGITAL / WEB CONTENT MANAGER - FINANCIAL SERVICES
SALARY £44-49K BENS BONUS
Our client, a well-established and leading global player in the Financial Services sector is looking for a digital /web content management professional with experience in either a large financial services organisation or large corporate (preferably in a regulated sector). You will need strong experience in managing digital content as well working knowledge of mobile apps from a marketing perspective
This is an exciting time to join the organization as they continue to grow and invest heavily in their Digital capabilities. This role which will offer significant scope for career progression as well as the ability to work with very senior level stakeholders across the business on a global basis.
The Digital Manager role will be varied and will involve managing a range of digital projects as well as building relationships with senior level stakeholders across various business units in the Group on group wide, global digital initiatives.
- Manage the day-to-day operational management and functional capabilities of the website work as part of the team that drives the agenda across the digital channels. Maintain an oversight across all functional changes on the website. Management of website minimum standards
- Digital project management (eg. projects in digital customer experience, digital innovations. Be proactive in seeking out new opportunities to improve the digital experience for our customers and stakeholders.
- Managing senior level stakeholders on a global basis across the group to encourage adoption of new digital practices and ideas across the group
- Management & development of digital channels such as the website & apps to be used at a Group level and management of the gating and approvals process for domains, websites and Apps.
- Take responsibility for Digital governance and managing digital best practice across the Group
- Managing relationships with vendors such as digital agencies and digital suppliers
- Use web analytics to provide reporting and insight into the visit/usage of the website and suggest actions for continuous improvement on the website development plan.
- Help with the creation and ongoing management of the website development plan
Experience & skills required:
- Solid experience in a digital marketing/web content management role with a good understanding of digital operations, gained in a large corporate environment preferably from Financial Services or a regulated industry.
- Solid experience in managing content for websites with knowledge of web content management systems ideally Adobe CQ5/AEM to include understanding of management/work flow and publishing processes.
- Specific knowledge and experience of working on digital channels including websites and mobile apps.
- Experience in governance and "best practice" in digital would be helpful
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills are essential to this role - ability to influence key stakeholders at a high level will be critical.
- Strong project management skills, working in a digital environment.
- experience of using web analytics packages such as Adobe analytics.
- experience of managing Vendor relationships with digital agencies and digital suppliers.
Please send your CV to Becki Reed via the linke provided