Editorial Content Manager- Financial ServicesMarketing
Editorial Content Manager- Financial Services
£50-57k bonus, bens
Our client a leading global financial services organisation is looking for an experienced content management professional with excellent writing skills to join their communications team. You will be responsible for promoting the businesses brand, devising content and campaigns for PR, social media and digital channels.
- Working with the business to define topics of conversation
- Own the digital content strategy to develop a content calendar aligned to the business' priorities
- Work closely with the wider communications team including Social Media to create engaging thought leadership content for the website, Twitter feed and LinkedIn, ensuring content can also be used by the PR team in external media
- Look after the creative delivery of the internal magazine for colleagues. Overseeing both the editorial and visual components of the magazine
- Oversee the writing of every story, including copy direction and editing that goes into the internal mastiff magazine
- Serve as the go-to person within the Corporate Communications team on tone of voice.
- Work closely with editorial agencies
- Current/recent experience in content management, with strong experience in digital content management.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills of both online and offline materials
- Ideal experience in content management will be from financial services, financial technology, payments or wider technology sector. Alternatively experience in a large corporate.
- Strong experience building relationships with senior level stakeholders
- Use and extensive knowledge of content management systems