Event & Marketing Manager-Financial services (B2B)Marketing
EVENT & MARKETING MANAGER - FINANCIAL SERVICES
BASED CITY, LONDON
£35-42000 BONUS, bens
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client, a B2B financial services organisation which is going significant growth and diversification of its business offering. As a result of this growth, our client is looking to grow its Marketing and communications team with a newly created role, Events & Marketing Manager.
A key part of the role is event management, though you will also be involved in broader aspects of marketing as well as marketing the events. You will need current/recent experience in event management gained within the B2B financial services sector and ideally experience in either wider marketing or experience of event marketing.
- You will play a key role in helping to devise the event strategy, while working closely with their events agency to organise and manage all client engagement and entertainment events
- plan and manage the events calendar, ensuring and maintaining a pipeline of events that are aligned with business goals
- track event plans and budgets
- Deliver aspects of marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness
- Report on the success of marketing campaigns and ensure that each campaign is properly evaluated and corrective measures are taken to maximise ROI
- Support content strategy, including managing content updates to website, intranet
- Develop and manage social media plans
- Track and analyse website traffic and provide regular internal website performance reports
- Help create and execute a Search Engine Optimisation plan
- Track spend of marketing activity against budget
- Experience in marketing and/or events gained in the financial services sector (B2B) is essential; preferably from investment banking, merchant banking, corporate banking, corporate broking, corporate advisory, M&A or institutional asset management businesses.
- Experience in event management is essential
- Experience of tracking/managing budgets either associated with events or wider marketing initiatives
- Experience in developing marketing campaigns or alternatively experience of developing marketing activity associated with events
- Ideally you will have some experience in developing and managing social media activity
- Excellent project management skills with proven ability to manage multiple projects to high standard
- Experience managing agency relationships would be helpful
Please send your CV to Emma Jerome via the link provided