Head of Marketing- B2B Financial Services (Derivatives)Marketing
Head of Marketing- B2B Financial Services (Derivatives)
£60,000-£75,000 (dependant on experience) bonus, bens
Our client a leading financial services organisations is looking for an experienced B2B Marketing professional to head up their marketing activities.
This role as Head of Marketing will be responsible for leading the development and management of marketing, working closely with the management team, its customers and partners. You will be responsible for co-ordinating and delivering all marketing of this business including development of the website, social media, collateral and external engagement including sponsorship, conferences and events.
* Leading development and management marketing strategy.
* Responsibility for the development of all branding assets, working closely with the Group Marketing team.
* Supporting sales and customer engagement through the full mix of marketing channels, from digital to events
* Managing the relationship and workflow with retained marketing agency
* Lead the development of the website and digital content.
* Planning and delivery of regular digital content and communications, including the use of marketing automation and CRM technologies.
* Identification and planning of events and sponsorship opportunities including collateral management, event planning, conferences and speaking engagements.
* Reporting on marketing planning and performance to marketing team.
* Responsible for presentation and speechwriting for the senior management team.
* Current/recent experience in B2B marketing (strategic and tactical) within the financial services space.
* Excellent and clear written and verbal communication skills with knowledge of content marketing in a regulated environment.
* Experience using marketing automation platforms and CRM to drive sales and customer interaction.
* Ability to plan and create regular, effective marketing content and distribute it across the full mix of marketing channels.
* Experience in website management and best practice, and how to drive value from digital marketing.
* An understanding of the financial markets is desired but not essential.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build relationships at all levels both internally and externally.
Please send your CV to Becki Reed in the first instance via the link provided.