Institutional Marketing ManagerMarketing
- Salary: GBP 50000 per year - GBP 60000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: JR208
JR208 - Institutional Marketing Manager - Investment Management - London - Permanent - £50k - £60k Bonus/Benefits
Our client is a large Investment Management organisation who are looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join the team, you will have the opportunity to use your broad institutional marketing experience from the investment management space.
You will take responsibility to develop and manage marketing collateral working closely with key stakeholders across the business. Experience managing end to end campaigns across multiple channels will be essential as well as the ability to analyse and report the success to senior leaders.
You will possess strong written and verbal communications skills, comfortable working in fast paced environments and be able to manage multiple ongoing projects.
To be considered:
- Recent Institutional marketing experience within Investment Management
- Broad marketing experience, able to manage end to end campaigns across multiple channels
- Good eye for details, takes responsibility to develop and manage collateral
- Research and insights experience
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Comfortable working closely with key stakeholders across the business
- Analytical, creative and passionate about marketing in a well-regarded corporate organisation
- Able to manage multiple ongoing projects
This role is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall