Internal Communications Manager- Financial ServicesMarketing
Internal Communications Manager- Financial Services
Our client a leading player in the financial services sector is looking for an experienced employee communications professional, with current/recent experience in the Financial Services/Banking sector.
You will be responsible for
- Developing and implementing employee communications programmes and campaigns.
- Responsible for the content strategy and delivery across internal channels, ensuring they actively inform and engage colleagues.
- Create compelling content and develop strategic campaigns.
- Liaise with external agencies in order to produce various campaigns/concepts.
- Work collaboratively with the communications network to deliver communications activities
- Track and measure the delivery and impact of employee communications.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Solid current/recent senior level experience in employee communications gained in the financial services sector.
- Experience working across a variety of internal comms channels
- Excellent writing skills for a variety of audiences, channels and leadership styles
- Proven track record in developing, managing and implementing employee communication plans
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience implementing communications plans in an international environment
Please send your cv to Becki Reed via the link provided