Internal Communications Manager - Financial ServicesMarketing
INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
c£31,000 - £34,000 bonus & bens
Our client a leading financial services organisation is looking for an internal communications manager to join the communications team.
You will advise, contribute and deliver strategies to support the communication objectives of the business and improve and uphold employee engagement. The role will involve both reactive and proactive communications with significant scope to be involved in shaping the internal communications strategy and coming up with new and innovative ways of delivering internal communications
- Use different channels to support, develop and deliver internal communications and engagement strategy
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Work on both proactive and reactive communications
- Support and communicate the organisations cultural frameworks such as values, culture change, diversity and inclusion etc.
- Current/ recent experience gained in internal communications role
- Experience using CMS ideally SharePoint
- Ideally have experience working with culture change
- Strong influencing skills and experience working with key stakeholders
- Strong written skill
- problem-solving skills
Please send your CV to Annie Harper via the link provided