Internal Communications ManagerMarketing
- Salary: GBP 45000 per year - GBP 55000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: JR167
JR167 - Internal Communications Manager - B2B Financial Services - London - Permanent - £45k - £55k Bonus/Benefits
Our client is a large financial services organisation who are looking for a talented Internal Communications Manager to join the team with recent experience from B2B Financial Services.
You will have the opportunity to work for a large financial services organisation to drive the Internal Communications strategy and deliver across the business. This role will directly support and engage with key stakeholders across the business so someone comfortable working at senior level will be important to carry out this role.
The post holder will own employee engagement and deliver effective communications through multiple channels, driving a clear communications story. Experience driving communications around group results, sponsorship, corporate social responsibility, leadership and success messages will be essential.
To be considered:
- 3 - 5 years' experience working in an Internal Communications function
- Recently worked for a B2B Financial Services organisation
- Experience supporting the development of the internal comms strategy and delivering
- Experience driving communications around group results, sponsorship, corporate social responsibility, leadership and success messages
- Works closely with key stakeholders and senior leaders
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
This role is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall.