Marketing Automation Project Manager- Financial ServicesMarketing
Marketing Automation Project Manager- Financial Services
12 months FTC (potential to go permanent)
£35-45k bonus, bens
Our client, a leading financial services organisation is looking for someone with a passion for marketing automation to join the marketing team.
- Overall ownership and management of the Marketing Automation project plan.
- Project management and effective implementation of meetings and workshops with local markets and other business group's product teams as required.
- Work closely with agencies/3rd parties to deliver on time and in budget.
- Ensure all best practice is uploaded centrally for use by all markets and communications effected to ensure wide knowledge and understanding of the marketing automation program.
- Current/recent broad business experience, ideally within a Financial Services based institution or in a B2B role.
- Programme management experience.
- Experience working in a global matrix organisation is beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Proven track record in working in multi-function projects demonstrating excellent relationship building.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.