Marketing Campaigns Manager - BankingMarketing
Marketing Manager (Campaigns) - Financial Services
£40-£50k bonus, bens
Our client, a global Financial Services organisation, is looking for an experienced marketing campaigns professional from the banking or financial services sector to join their growing and successful marketing team.
- Deliver effective global/local campaigns, platforms and campaign assets across the business.
- Work with agencies and third parties to deliver campaigns to time and in budget
- Implementing campaigns whilst ensuring that the organisations brand is promoted in a cohesive and consistent way
- Implementing marketing activities and campaigns to support the achievement of revenue growth targets for the business.
- Provide strong strategic advice to senior stakeholders across the businesses on campaigns activity, managing expectations where necessary.
- Current/recent marketing campaigns experience gained within a Financial Services based institution.
- A range of Brand and Marketing Communications strategy planning and execution experience.
- Experience working and managing agencies and third parties.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
Please send your CV to Emma Jerome via the link provided