- Salary: GBP 90000 per year - GBP 120000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: JR157
JR157 - Marketing Director - Consumer Finance Start Up - B2C & B2B - London - Permanent - £90k - £120k Share option
Our client is a dynamic and forward thinking Consumer finance organisation who are looking for a talented Marketing Director to join the team.
This role covers all aspects of both B2C and B2B, The Marketing Director will be tasked to develop and implement a marketing strategy and have the opportunity to use their experience growing a consumer finance customer base (B2C) as well as acquiring customers (B2B).
The role will require a broad skillset and the expertise setting up and developing a range of marketing channels. A thorough understanding of online customer journey and ensuring this links to the overall marketing strategy will be a key aspect of this role. Additional responsibilities will include and not limited to developing a PR strategy, management of budgets, digital marketing and content management, working with key stakeholders and appointing external agencies to work in partnership.
To be considered:
- At least 10 years broad marketing experience (B2C & B2B) for a consumer finance organisation, ideally a start-up or high growth business
- Experience creating a marketing function and developing a strategy across a complete range of marketing channels (SEM, Display, Affiliate Marketing, Email and Social etc)
- Solid acquisition experience
- Strong digital marketing
- Develop a PR strategy
- Strong understanding of online customer experience and journey
- Working closely with external agencies
This role is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall