Marketing Manager, Employee Benefits - Consumer FinanceMarketing
- Salary: GBP 50000 per year - GBP 65000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: JR146
JR146 - B2B Marketing Manager
Acquisition - Consumer Finance (Financial Technology) - High Growth Business experience
London - Permanent - £50k - £65k Share options
Our client is a dynamic and forward thinking alternative finance organisation who are looking for a talented Marketing professional to join the team.
You will have the opportunity to work for one of the most exciting Consumer finance businesses who have experienced significant growth. You will have the opportunity to use your experience from a start-up or high growth business within financial services e.g. - payments, credit cards or other financial services.
You will have expertise in developing and implementing acquisition and retention strategies, working closely with the CMO and key stakeholders across the business. You will have expertise in developing and managing campaigns end to end and enjoy measuring results and the success, reporting back/presenting to the business.
Experience marketing in an employee benefits environment will be a distinct advantage. Experience using Google Analytics, CMS, WordPress, email platforms, social media platforms, Salesforce, and other lead management and marketing automation tools will be essential in order to carry out this position.
To be considered:
- Experience working for a high growth Financial Technology business, specifically from alternative finance or corporate organisation from payments or credit cards
- Expertise developing acquisition and retention strategies
- Work closely with key stakeholders, reporting on marketing success, measuring results
- Developing and managing end to end campaigns
- Experience using Google Analytics, CMS, WordPress, email platforms, social media platforms, Salesforce, and other lead management and marketing automation tools will be essential in order to carry out this position
This role is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall.