Marketing Relationship Manager- Customer ExperienceMarketing
Marketing Relationship Manager- Customer Experience
£45-55k bonus, bens
Our client a leading Financial Services organisation is looking for a marketing relationship manager to support the global marketing function. This team focuses on understanding present and future customer needs and the identification, development and execution of marketing strategies and campaigns that support and strengthen the business.
You will work closely with the innovation team and will be responsible for supporting the development of the marketing strategy that helps strengthen the business and increase customer value satisfaction. You will have an excellent understanding of the impact of new technological innovation and how this effects the future of the business and customer needs.
- Acting as the relationship manager for marketing, supporting the Senior managers to complete strategic projects
- Work closely with business and Marketing partners to develop integrated Marketing strategies to support revenue maximisation
- Being the subject matter expert on the assigned strategic areas assigned within the Marketing team, ensuring that the appropriate level of Marketing support is provided to these solution sets
- Supporting the delivery of Marketing plans
- Determining, establishing and using appropriate financial and non-financial metrics to assess Marketing performance
- Current/recent experience in any of the following; marketing, customer experience, proposition development, digital marketing.
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills.
- Passion and experience with modern and new and emerging marketing technology.
- Experience in a B2B role.
Please send your CV's to Becki Reed via the link provided.