Marketing Research & Insight Manager- Financial ServicesMarketing
Marketing Research & Insight Manager- Financial Services
£45-55k bonus, bens
Our client, a leading financial services organisation is looking for an experienced marketing professional in a customer insight /customer research role to join the Marketing Research and Strategy team.
- Manage research requirements for the Global Business Lines, including market and competitor benchmarking, proposition development, brand tracking and customer experience improvement.
- Collect and evaluate all research data and insight to make clear recommendations and define key actions for the relevant stakeholders across the business to enhance future Marketing and Business activities.
- Understand the needs of customers by listening to them through various mediums.
- Proactively respond to the business challenges set within the context of the organisation and existing customer needs.
- Current/recent experience gained in a marketing research / customer insight / customer research role within the private banking, wealth management or retail asset management space
- Experience in customer research/insight and competitor analysis
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical skills