Multimedia Content and Video Editor- Financial ServicesMarketing
Multimedia Content and Video Editor
£40,000-£50,000 bonus, bens
Our client, a global Financial Services organisation, is looking for a creative Multimedia Content/Video Editor to join the Creative Production team. You will be responsible for the creation and production of a wide variety of film and multimedia projects.
- Self-generate multimedia content including video and sound, graphics, and stills
- Commission and manage a range of freelancers based around the world
- Provide project leadership to ensure multimedia projects successfully make the transition from ideas into digital content
- Budget management to ensure the fees paid by the Group to external suppliers and freelancers is at a competitive market rate
- Collaborate with a range of teams to ensure any multimedia work produced is shared across as many platforms as possible
- Generate ideas and creative treatments to help create compelling content
- Manage and maintain camera and editing equipment
- Creation of call sheets and risk assessments for shoots - to be circulated to clients and other relevant persons for approval beforehand
- Manage back up and storage
- You will be a creative individual with solid experience gained in a professional capacity working in video editing.
- Experience working with corporate clients in video editing either gained in house or working in an agency environment.
- Excellent editing skills using adobe premiere and post production.
- Experience of capturing creative video content using the Canon C300 and Canon 5D.
- Experience developing/editing content for digital channels such as YouTube.
- Good understanding of producing graphics using Adobe After Effects or Motion.
- Professional multimedia video editing qualifications desirable but not essential.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV AND LINK TO YOUR SHOWREEL to Becki Reed