Political Engagement Manager (public affairs)Marketing
Political Engagement Manager (public affairs)
12 month FTC
Our client a leading and successful Financial Services organisation is looking for a public affairs professional to support the businesses UK and European Political Engagement activities.
- Coordinate political engagement within the EU, including the UK.
- Act as the leading point of contact on political engagement issues.
- Support the creation and delivery of an EU wide political engagement strategy
- Ensure leadership teams have timely information on emerging issues and their potential impact on the business
- Identify and implement political campaigns which the organisation should undertake.
- Work closely with the regional head of Campaigns to support the implementation of group campaigns.
- Current/recent public affairs experience gained within the financial services industry (client or agency side)
- Knowledge of the banking sector preferable but not essential
- Ability to navigate and work across local and global functions and businesses
- Lateral thinker with experience of analysing and interpreting information and providing succinct, digestible summaries for senior management.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience.
- Experience of dealing with executives at all levels including the capacity to articulate policy issues in the language of business.
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral.
Please send your CV to Becki Reed via the link provided
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.