Senior Communications Manager- Financial ServicesMarketing
Senior Communications Manager- Financial Services
£60,000-£75,000 bonus, bens
Our client, a global Financial Services organisation, is looking for an experienced Communications Manager in the Financial Services sector to plan strategic communications across Europe to ensure employees are engaged and mobilised.
- Create and deliver senior leadership engagement programmes including townhalls, speeches/scripts, leadership calls, emails and blogs.
- Create compelling and engaging content on strategy for employee channels.
- Utilise research and develop insights to provide communications counsel.
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders to ensure timely and appropriate sharing of information with employees.
- Use employee insight to inform and assess communications.
Skills and experienced required:
- Current/recent experience in an employee/internal communications role gained in the financial services sector.
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills.
- Broad knowledge of the financial services industry and global marketplace.
- A proven track record in developing, managing and implementing employee communication plans.
- Experience in leadership communications.
- Strong knowledge of communication trends and best practice.