Senior Digital Product Manager (UX/ CX) - Retail FSMarketing
£75,000- £95,000 bonus,bens
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our client a leading global banking organization in a new and growing area of the business
You will play a key role in the onboarding of customers while optimising their application journey to maximise the effectiveness of digital channels. You will have solid experience in digital product management and/ or UX, with a track record in enhancing business growth through digital experience (ideally within a growing retail or retail financial services business)
You will be responsible for delivering exceptional end to end customer and user experience across all digital channels (desktop and mobile) with a focus on front end user interface design.
You will work closely with stakeholders to outline priorities, optimize customer journey, outline goals and supporting frameworks for maximum effectiveness of the digital focused multi-channel approach.
- Manage relationship and work closely with stakeholders including digital partners and vendors
- Work to ensure an omni-channel approach to marketing
- Work with data analytics team to help understand results and outcomes
- Work in cross functional teams to incorporate a highly user experience centric function
- Provide both creative and highly analytical ideas to improve conversion
- Ensure that designs both balance optimizing business objectives & user engagement.
- Experience in driving business growth through digital experience (UX and CX)
- Experience will ideally have been gained within retail financial services or a retail environment
- Experience will preferably be gained within any of the following roles: digital product management, digital customer experience, UX or digital innovation
- Experience in user experience, with strong skills in leading design and user experience tools including responsive design, content marketing and mobile first interaction design
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience in innovation using a range of digital channels with a focus on increasing sales while decreasing cost per acquisition
- Experience developing prototypes
- Strong knowledge in iOS and/ or Android mobile and tablet platforms
Please send your cv to Annie Harper via the link provided