SENIOR EMPLOYEE COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER - FINANCIAL SERVICESMarketing
Senior Employee Communications Manager (Risk, Financial Crime, Compliance) - Financial services
c£70,000 to £80,000 bonus, bens
Our client a leading global financial services business is looking for an experienced Employee Communications Manager with a background gained in risk, financial crime, compliance gained within large financial institute. You will need senior level experience in a global employee communications role with excellent leadership, stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
You will develop communications to be communicated internally on a global basis,
- Develop and implement the communications approach for employees across the function
- Drive employee awareness and understanding and align with the priorities of the function.
- Work closely/ collaborate with senior leaders, HR team and other communications teams across the wider business
- Work closely with senior stakeholders across the organisation.
- Manage internal communications activities and campaigns, and ensure important business projects and information are communicated to all employees within the function
- Create compelling content and messages using story-telling to provide employee engagement
- Current / recent senior level employee communications experience gained in a financial services organisation
- Recent employee communication experience with a background gained in risk, financial crime, compliance essential
- Experience in a business partner role or collaborating with senior leadership or HR/ legal preferable for the role but not a requirement
- Excellent stakeholder management skills working with senior executives both regional and global
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
Please send your CV to Annie Harper via the link provided