Senior Investment Communications Manger- Asset ManagementMarketing
Senior Investment Communications Manager- Asset Management
Our client a leasing Asset Management organisation is looking for an experienced Investment Writer to join the communications team. You will have knowledge of all asset classes and excellent writing skills with a creative flair.
- Responsible for Investment reporting, producing commentary for newsletters, client reports, fact sheets and occasionally, content for presentations.
- Produce thought leadership articles, starting with research on investment-specific topics, all the way through to completion of informative and thought-provoking pieces.
- Idea generation of new topics to explore.
- Regular production of articles and reports to keep clients informed of wider macroeconomic issues.
- Internal stakeholder management, working with product specialists and fund managers to ensure investment commentaries accurately reflect the market activity and encompass market predictions.
- Working with marketing to support specific fund launches and communicate the company's goals and investment process through campaigns and publications.
- Current/recent investment writing experience gained within the asset management industry.
- Excellent understanding of investment management products (Fixed Income, Equities, Alternatives and Multi-Assets).
- Ability to manage relationships across the business, especially with fund managers and senior stakeholders.
- Natural and skilled writer.
Please send your cv to Becki Reed via the link provided