Senior Manager - CSR / Leadership CommunicationsMarketing
SENIOR MANAGER - LEADERSHIP COMMUNICATIONS / CSR
Our client, a leading global player in the financial services sector is looking for an experienced Communications professional with a background in either CSR, Corporate communications or leadership communications, with excellent writing skills (to incl experience of writing briefing notes, talking points etc), to join the global Communications team
This is an exciting new opportunity to join in a newly created role where you will work closely with the organisation's CSR team. The role will be a global role, where you will play a key role in ensuring the development of a joined up global comms and messaging strategy for the global CSR team
- Ensure the global CSR strategy is coordinated globally to maximise impact
- proactively identify and support activation opportunities to engage and excite stakeholders
- Prepare strategy presentation decks, briefings and speaking points for key stakeholders, key meetings and external forums to educate, inform and engage business leaders on CSR programmes
- Inform the strategic positioning of activity as a strategic engagement platform to engage and excite stakeholders and act as a guardian for the global CSR strategy
- Support regional CSR teams to produce high quality materials, agendas and analysis to ensure effective meetings.
- Act as main point of contact for Global Head of Strategy to input to papers to inform senior leaders as required.
- Extensive experience in a global CSR role or experience in a global comms / internal communications role - gained in either a large financial services organisation or large corporate
- Strong writing skills will be key- with proven experience in leadership comms and of writing content for senior leaders to include talking points, briefing notes, presentations etc
- Experience of CSR or communications will preferably have been in a global context
- Ideally you will have experience of communicating to a B2B audience.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Please send your CV to Emma Jerome via the link provided