Media Relations Managr-investment banking
MEDIA RELATIONS MANAGER-INVESTMENT BANK / GLOBAL BANKING
Our client a leading global investment banking organisation is looking for a Media Relations Manager to join the global communications team. You will need solid communications experience from the investment banking world (gained in house or agency side in a media relations role or alternatively with a background in journalism from the investment banking/capital markets space)
Reporting into the European head of communications, you will be responsible for providing media communications support for the global banking business
- You will work with the European Communications function and senior management within the business to support the strategic direction of the business.
- You will be responsible for supporting the effective delivery of the media strategy in Europe and alignment with the global communications media strategy.
- Actively manage, enhance and safeguard the reputation of the business
- Develop thorough knowledge of key media titles and help develop strategies for engagement
- Anticipate and identify issues that may have an impact on the business and provide insight, analysis and counsel to senior managers in the business
- Generate relevant, timely messages to optimise commercial goals and manage reputational risk in-country
-Solid experience (current/recent) in an external communications role within the investment banking space and/or markets space is essential.
-Experience should come from a Media Relations/ PR role in the investment banking or Markets (Sales & Trading) space, PR role within an agency (with solid exp with investment banking clients) or from a financial journalism background with a focus on investment banking/capital markets.
-Strong writing skills
-Excellent stakeholder management skills
Please send your Cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided