Contract - Business Systems Analyst - Operations -Operations
Contract - Business Systems Analyst - Operations
Our client, an Investment Bank based in the heart of London is looking to hire a Business analyst to be a key control in the overall control framework across the banks wholesale operations.
- Ensuring the daily ETE processes are running and validated before distribution
- Key data issues impacting overall businesses (population check) relying on the ETE overnight model are investigated, fixed or remedies communicated to IT
- Daily investigation of nominal breaks between the General Ledger (Balance Sheet and Off Balance Sheet ) versus the Front Office (TPL)
- Completeness Reconciliation of ALM Data Warehouse to ETE ledger population
- Wholesale Product knowledge - including Derivatives, Securities, MM/FX
- Previous experience in similar role
- Wholesale Product Knowledge
- Wholesale Operation experience with a sound financial and operation knowledge of bank control frameworks
- Experience of data analysis and interrogation
- Previous experience within a control type function
This is a 6-month rolling contract paying up £420 per day!
If you or anyone you know could be a good match for this then please get in-touch ASAP! We pay competitive referral fees.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.