Payments Officer, Payments Processor - Payment InvestigationsOperations
Payments Officer, Payments Processor - Payment Investigations
Our client, a leading global bank, is currently looking for a strong Payments Processor/Payments Clerk to joinj a fast paced Payments Investigation team. The preferred candidate must have experience working with investigation and resolution of queries, International Payments Experience (SWIFT) and strong Banking background.
This is a great opportunity working for a fantastic company that is in a period of rapid growth.
The payments team is experiencing exponential increase in the volume of payments processed. This is initially a 12 month maternity cover, but for the right candidate who is willing, can potentially be a temp to perm role.
- Strong Payments Investigations background, knowledge and experience
- Experience querying & processing high volumes of payments
- Previous experience working with investigation and resolution
- Experience processing a high volume of payments
- Knowledge of various SWIFT messages
Experience using IntelliTracs or Aqua is a 'nice to have'
Payments, SWIFT, Investigation, Processing, 202, 103, International Payments
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.