Vendor Onboarding Manager - Financial ServicesOperations
The on-boarding manager is responsible for managing the process by which clients join our suite of services covering Settlement, Processing and Data.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB:
Strategic and Operational
- Manage the new client on-boarding for all products, including:
- Organizing and manage meetings to briefs clients on requirements.
- Collaborating with all key departments including Sales, Product, Risk, Operations, IT, Legal, and Compliance, to develop project plan
- Providing a client consultant function to manage their adoption (end to end flow) to products as needed. e.g. direct and indirect connectivity or flow, nostro connectivity etc.
- Executing project plan coordinating with external and internal stakeholders from initiation to go-live including necessary approvals
- Leading periodic meetings with external and internal stakeholders on milestones and status
- Executing plan as per schedule and escalate as required
- Coordinating static data set up and client testing and support all go-live activities
- Develop on-boarding processes for new products
- Develop process for new products collaborating with cross functional teams
- Seek necessary approval for the plan
- Refine existing on-boarding processes as necessary
- Support Product and Sales in client sales efforts
- Support Member volume testing, attestations and Technical Approval process as required
- Establish good working relationships with a large variety of stakeholders externally and across the organization: Operations, Operations Strategy and Maintenance, Sales, Service Management, Problem Management, IT Engineering, IT Application Support etc.
- Ability to lead people who do not report to you is critical
KEY REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Client facing experience
- Vendor on-boarding background from an Operations, or Project Management background.
- Experience in an operations function in the Financial Services sector
- Project experience
- Experience in a TechOps environment is an asset
- High level understanding of SWIFT network
- Internal and external communication and presentation skills to wide variety of stakeholders