IT Project Manager - Securities Services (contract)Project Management & PMO
A leading Securities Services business seeks an IT Project Manager.
As the IT Project Manager you will work on a client migration project, coordinating IT deliverables across teams and locations and to act as a single point of contact for IT to project stakeholders within the Securities Services business.
The role will focus on the development, testing and migration of a client onto our outsource solution. The project is currently in early stages and the scope of services is Trade Processing and Middle Office.
As this is an IT PM position you will be expected to perform the following duties on a day to day basis -
Overseeing the project from start to finish
- Setting milestones for the project/managing a small team of people
You will also be liaising with a number of key stakeholders and separate business functions within the organisation, this is where your Securities Services knowledge will be utilised.
If you have the following skills/experience and are interested in this position please apply -
- Proven Project Management experience within the Securities Services space
- Proven track record for project delivery, specifically of large scale IT platform implementations or migration projects
- Migration to a Middle Office platform
- IT systems implementation background
- Migration to a Trade Processing platform
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.