PMO LeadChange & Transformation
My leading financial services client is looking to bring on an experienced PMO Lead to join a wider transformation program.
Candidates must have:
- PMO lead experience within retail banking or payments is highly desirable.
- Ability to manage reporting (such as work stream and weekly status reports, weekly senior newsletters, pull together steerco packs) This needs to be an extremely strong skillset with the nature of the work, collate, write check and challenge. Able to quickly built understanding of the programme and tailor communications to the audience.
- Resource -such as on-boarding, time booking, renewal of contracts, arranging equipment and access for new starters including third parties.
- Finances - ability to manage and track project spend, own the RAF / forecast and variance (holding team to account for input). Work with input from the team and ensure system (navigator) is up to date and finances are submitted on time each month.
- Background within risk, controls & governance.
- Strong RAID management experience
- Able to facilitate and organise meetings, manage project mailbox, arrange senior stakeholder sessions.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.