Commercial Legal Counsel 6 months in-house banking contractRegulatory
- Provide high quality, efficient legal advice and assistance on a wide range of matters across all business areas and functions of the Investment bank focusing on technology, IP, data, data protection and data transfers, outsourcing, e-commerce, and digital initiatives;
- Advise on IP, technology, data protection and wider data aspects of new initiatives and activities undertaken by various business lines and other functions of the Investment Bank including supporting the bank's innovative digital programme;
- Draft and negotiate legal documentation effectively;
- Coordinate and advise on branding and trade mark filings and management;
- Support and advise on all IP, technology, data protection and wider data aspects of intra-group agreements and data transfers projects;
- Work with colleagues in local and global Legal teams to share resource cross métier and cross jurisdiction, and communicate with all clients regularly, maintaining strong relationships;
- Provide support and guidance on IP, technology and data protection specialist issues to local and global Legal teams (including in other departments and group entities) and other functions;
- Instruct and interact with external legal counsel where appropriate to promote high quality, cost-efficient external legal services;
- Ensure consistent and rigorous legal risk management and approach to legal documentation review.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.