Compliance Registrations and Certifications.Regulatory
To be a role model for other compliance staff and an ambassador for the Registrations team when dealing with the business and external stakeholders.
You will undertake two key accountabilities: Registrations (80%) and Registrations projects (20%). Roles will include but not limited to:
- BAU tracking of Certifications and Registrations, including monitoring of examinations, screening, fitness and propriety attestations and the certification management sign-off process via the Licensing and Registrations (LAR) system.
- Assist in team monitoring, surveillance and audit processes.
- Assist in Registration Team driven projects as assigned and report to the Regional Head of Registrations.
- Experience in administrative function.
- Familiar with UK regulatory requirements.
- Good stakeholder management.
- Work under pressure, to tight deadlines and prioritise conflicting demands.
- Work well in a team, share knowledge and train others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Assertive and confident manner.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.