ISDA Master and Credit Support DocumentationRegulatory
Our client, a leading global banking and financial services organisation, is looking for someone to join their team working within ISDA Master credit Support Documentation. The role is a 6-8 month contract paying up to £600 per day. The role is based in London.
The role will be responsible for drafting and finalising agreements and collaborating with Dealers and Clients. You will be involved in the set-up of the internal system and creating controls for credit and documentation tracking.
Skills and experience
- Has previously worked on derivative master agreement negotiations with ISDA experience
- Comfortable managing projects.
- Qualified lawyer with 1-2 years PQE
- A background of working within Financial services/retail banking/payments law/regulated mortgage contracts/ non-regulated lending is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to deal with demanding client base and working proactively and independently.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.