JP Morgan Lawyer Treasury Services 248721-1Regulatory
Our client, a leading global banking and financial services organisation, is looking for a transactions lawyer to support their Treasury Services business. The role is an initial 6 month contract offering £460 to £550 per day and they are looking for someone to start ASAP. The role is based in London.
The role will be responsible for supporting Treasury Services business across Europe, Middle East and Africa, within which you will be required to negotiate and looking after the administration of non-standard client contracts. You will also be responsible for the management of legal documentation negotiation process.
- You will be required to manage all documentation and the end to end process of negotiated transactions and working through internal processes on behalf of the client, including the tracking of the status of the contracts.
- Negotiate contracts to mitigate risks to the organisation by comply with strict regulation, policy and procedural requirements
- In charge of the organisation of global documentation for clients across multiple areas
Skills and experience
- Qualified solicitor
- Bachelor's degree
- Commercial transaction experience would be beneficial however qualified solicitors or lawyers within equivalent qualifications are accepted
- Exceptional drafting and negotiating skills are essential
- Qualified lawyer with 1-2 years PQE
- A background of working within Financial services and banking or private practice and in house is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to deal with demanding client base and working proactively and independently.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.