Project Manager/Senior BA - Regulatory Change - Investment BankRegulatory
A leading, Global bank is looking for strong, hands on Project Manager/Senior Business Analyst, to work on a host of international regulatory change programmes, predominately upcoming regulations in the EMIR region, whilst also providing oversight and some PMO duties.
This is an excellent opportunity working in an international expanding team which will provide excellent career progression for the right candidate.
The regulations will include, but not limited to; SFTR, EU Benchmarking, CRD4, Securitisation Regulations, EMIR and Initial Margining.
The role requires interpretation and synthesis of regulatory, business and technical information to ensure that the solutions implemented meet the needs of the bank and its clients.
- Lead a number of Business Initiatives and Change Management Programmes, managing all activities from planning through execution to close
- Play an active role in the governance of the wider project/programme of which any work-streams form a part; creating and delivering presentations on project objectives, plans and progress; contributing to Steering Committee decks; supporting presentations to Executive Leadership to ensure adequate project financing; completing status updates and EMEA Platform adoption of change.
- Facilitate Wholesale PMO - International Risk defined work efforts, small programme, remediation efforts and readiness reviews for EMEA Platform.
- Lead and direct team members as appropriate.
- Contribute to the budget process, gathering data on resource requirements to support work-streams under direct management and subjecting initial estimates to rigorous challenge before presenting them for consolidation.
- Escalate any issues arising in the support of work streams managed which may have a negative impact on the EMEA Platform or the delivery of the project
- Liaise with business partners to define the handover criteria which will signal the transition of a project activity to business as
- Creates and delivers presentations to mid-senior level management on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
Key Required Skills/Experience -
- Proven experience of 'hands on' Project Management or Senior Business Analysis/Project Management.
- Global Investment Banking experience, working on cross jurisdictional, global projects and programmes
- Strong Regulatory Change experience with exposure to a variety of regulations, including MiFID II, MiFIR, EMIR, Dodd Frank, SFTR, EU Benchmarking, CRD4, Securitisation Regulations, EMIR and Initial Margining.
- Proven experience managing and influence stakeholders at all levels, across business and functions
- Strong analytical skills
- Emphasis on Business Change (Not IT change)
- Knowledge of a range of project management concepts and the ability to apply them practically (Six Sigma/DMAIC/LEAN/Prince 2/COBIT / COSO)