Cloud Developer Engineer (RUBY, AWS, Python)Development
- Salary: GBP 650 per day - GBP 700 per day
- Location: London / South East
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: 1818-1
Cloud Developer Engineer
6 month contract (possible extension) with opportunity to work from 1 of 3 sites located in Central London, Kent or Surrey.
You will be part of a global DevOps programming team, responsible for engineering & supporting various cloud based services whilst managing change within the company to enable successful AWS cloud adoption.
Duties Within the Team
- Engineer & support all aspects of the core AWS based services by deliveries in a Production enterprise environment.
- Team focus: Automation, self service and innovation.
- Pair program, every day using test driven development (TDD).
- Challenge the status quo & deliver high quality MVPs.
- Daily stand-ups, weekly meetings.
- A strong Developer with a background in hands on development.
- Experience of cloud based security technologies across multiple cloud providers (AWS).
- Proficient in at least 3 different languages (ideally Ruby, Go, Python).
- Familiar with Terraform, Ansible & Jenkins/Concourse.
- Using Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience or special interest in 'infrastructure as code' through automation.
- An engineer with exposure of networking, virtualisation & all aspects of security having deployed to multiple cloud environments.
Essential - Ruby, AWS, Python & Cloud based technologies
- Your personality, must fit into a team well.
- Demonstrable strong knowledge of XP & Product Ownership.
- Proven eagerness for continual personal development & your GitHub activity.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.