SME Operations Analyst - Payments Processing - Clearing BankChange & Transformation
A Clearing Bank in UK is looking for a number of Operation Analysts to join them at SME level.
The Manager is looking for someone with solid understanding of:
- How payments work (imputer level, rather than user level)
- Requirements for different payment schemes
- What happens when payments are held for crime/fraud reasons
- Recalling and Amending of payment
- How the payments pipeline works
- 3 - 5 years' experience within Payments Processing
- SWIFT experience AND BACS experience AND Cheque Processing experience AND Cards Processing experience
- Experience working with Back Office Operations Team
- Candidates must demonstrate strong operational skillset
- Proven experience dealing with corporate & commercial customers
- Must come from customer service focused backgrounds
- Proven Corporate & Commercial banking knowledge
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.