Procurement Manager - Banking - London - 45K-60KSupply Chain & Procurement
- Salary: GBP 45000 per year - GBP 57000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: oi2bdrik3nd
Procurement Manager, London
Banking £45K - £57K
Our client, a Banking organisation with is looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to join the organisation based in London.
The Procurement manager will leading a full end to end procurement process, researching the market, running full tenders, ensuring suppliers to are keeping to SLA's. The Procurement manager with engage with new and existing suppliers to develop long-term relationships.
- Must have a Financial Services/Banking background
- Strong in sourcing experience and excellent negotiation skills
- Full end-to-end Procurement process, including tendering, contracts and post-contract award management
- Negotiating and influencing at all seniority levels across both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience delivering cost savings through strategic sourcing activities, whilst ensuring quality and value are upheld
- Experience of procurement processes;
- CIPS preferred
- European language skills would be an advantage
If you are interested, please apply with your cv.