Purchasing Team Lead - Financial Services - London - £60KSupply Chain & Procurement
Purchasing Team Lead - Financial Services
Our client a Financial Services organisation is looking for a talented and driven Purchasing Team Lead to join their Global purchasing team based in London.
The Team Lead will oversee the following functions ensuring the day to day delivery of these services, providing hands on support to the team when necessary. These include: Raising requisitions and PO's for ad hoc requirements, Contract Renewals, Telecoms order management, Telecoms and market data billing.
This is a dynamic role which will see the Purchasing Team lead reviewing and Improving Processes with a view to Drive Change and implement best practise consistently across the organisation.
Essential Candidate Requirements
- Experience of leading, managing and supervising a team
- Good grasp of purchasing concepts and practices
- Understanding of Procure to Pay Process
- Demonstrable experience of delivering Process Improvement
- Ability to instil and implement Best Practice in an organisation
- Knowledge of software licensing is advantageous
- Financial Services background
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills; client service oriented
- Proactive and able to show initiative to constantly improve procedures and processes
If you have the Purchasing and Team lead experience, please apply and send your cv to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Purchasing, procurement, team lead, contract management, negotiation, contract renewal, order management, Purchase order, PO, requisition, Team performance, head of procurement, Oracle, vendor management, process improvement