VP Sourcing Managers - Financial Services - London - BankSupply Chain & Procurement
VP Sourcing Managers - Procurement
Financial Services, London
£75K - £95
Our Client a Banking organisation is looking for a number of VP Sourcing Managers to join the organisation on an exciting and challenging new programme.
They are interested in VP Sourcing Managers with experience in any of the following areas: IT Technology, Operations, Outsourcing, Professional Services, Risk, BPO, Property and Facilities ect.
The Sourcing Manager must have excellent negotiation skills, excellent communication must be and be able to navigate complexity, working across Business lines and effectively partner with the business. You will work closely with Category Directors. Leading the development of category sourcing plans and the implementation of strategies.
This an exciting opportunity to work on a high visibility greenfield project, with the support of senior members of the organisation.
- Experienced Sourcing Managers with expertise any of the following: IT Technology, Operations, Outsourcing, Professional Services, Risk, BPO, Property and Facilities ect
- Full End to End Sourcing expertise
- Excellent understanding of the Sourcing Process
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Excellent stakeholder Engagement
- Impeccable presentation and communication skills
- Ability to innovate and operate in an environment of uncertainty
- Collaborative style
- Background: Large FTSE 100 type organisation
If you are interested in the role, and have the candidate requirements listed, please apply and send your CV to aboateng@mcgregor-Boyall.com