Senior/Lead Ruby on Rails Developer, Part Remote, Central LDNInformation Technology
My client is one of UK's leading online staffing solution platform that is going to be making some serious noise in the market.
My client wants to build the world's largest flexible workforce. My client offers a revolutionary staffing technology for the hospitality and events employers in London, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham and Leeds.
Due to growth my client is looking for a Lead Ruby on Rails to help us continue to develop, extend, and scale our platform.
This is an opportunity to join a brilliantly experienced and diverse team and demonstrate your ability to work well in a fast-paced startup environment. As the ideal candidate for this job, you are highly effective and feel comfortable in a self-managed role, but they extremely focused on building a strong development culture and are willing to let developers work from home part time.
You will require the following;
- Experienced with Ruby on Rails and building REST APIs
- Comfortable following the best practices like testing (RSpec), refactoring, and writing clear, expressive code
- Good at designing software that will be flexible in face of changing requirements
- Detail oriented and don't consider a task finished until it's working without any issues, looks perfect and
- contains no bugs. If (and when!) bugs do arise, you will be expected to take ownership of the problem and
see it through to completion
My client is looking to pay up to £90,000 for the right candidate and will offer part remote and additional benefits.
If you are interested in the role or would like to know more please apply for immediate consideration.
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.