Data Privacy/Information Security ExpertIn-House
Our client is a multinational organization who would like to add a data privacy/information security expert from a payments/cloud service provider background to assist with designing and delivering governance and policy recommendations to the business. You must speak Mandarin.
Role & responsibility
- Researching, analysing and applying not only privacy policies, but infoSec and all related regulations, law, and standards. Providing gaps analysis, data protection advice, Information Security and Privacy issues for products and services.
- Study trend of market regulation, law, and industry standards within EMEA market
- Design the compliance strategy for EMEA
- Understand new product feature and advice the risk of compliance.
- Assist internal audit team to prepare external audit
- Assist BD/CA team to face Customer audit/compliance questionnaires.
Knowledge, skill and qualification:
- Minimum 5 yrs experience in privacy protection, esp for ICT or internet service provider.
- Minimum 10 yrs experience of information security governance.
- Tertiary qualification, preferably IT at a post-graduate level
- Professional certification in information security CIPP, CISA, PCI QSA preferred
- Proven knowledge of risk and information security management standards, framework and methodologies, such as SoC, PCI DSS, ISO 27001, CSA and SoC
- Proven and strong capability to communicate information security and risk-related concepts effectively to business at all levels