Regulatory Change - BA - Banking - £65K - NorthamptonChange & Transformation
Regulatory Change Business Analyst
Our client a large Banking Organisation is currently looking for Regulatory Change Business Analysts with Financial Services background to join their Group Regulatory Change Division.
The division provides oversight, advisory and best practice to all of the regulatory projects
The Business Analysts must have end-2-end regulatory project experience and must have proven ability to deal with the ambiguity, complexity of business change.
The Regulatory Change Business Analyst must have:
- Excellent end to end Business analysis skills
- Strong Regulatory Change background (MMR, MIFID, EMIR, FATCA, PSD, GDPR, CRV, IFRS)
- Traceability - Awareness of the importance of traceability and approaches for achieving this through the programme lifecycle
- Stakeholder management at a senior level
- Experience conducting Impact Analysis
- Excellent requirement gathering and documentation experience
- Experience of designing/agreeing changes to operating model, process, procedures & controls
If you are a Business Analyst with experience working on Regulatory Change projects this is an opportunity to join a dynamic and new division within a well-established Global Bank
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org