Business Analyst - Business & Regulatory Change - NorthamptonChange & Transformation
A leading financial services organisation is looking for strong, talented Business Analysts to join their change delivery team, looking at mixture or regulatory change/ compliance change and business transformation projects.
This will be joining a growing team and offers excellent development opportunities and career growth, as well as the opportunity to work on a diverse spread of projects and programmes.
Types of change involved:
Business Operating Model - new functions, changes to existing functions
Regulatory Change/Compliance Change - responding to new and existing regulations and legislations, working with regulators and governing bodies.
Business Process change - new/changed processes, procedures and controls
Technology change - new systems, changes to existing systems
People change (internal staff/external clients) - training, communications, client outreach
- Strong Business Analysis within financial services
- Insurance, Banking, FS Consulting experience would be a plus
- Regulatory change experience
- End to End SDLC delivery
- Strong stakeholder management and communication experience
- Requirement Gathering (e.g. 1:1 interviews, requirements workshop facilitation)
- process modelling experience (e.g. swim lane diagrams, Visio)
- procedure & control design/documentation experience
- UAT test planning
- Formal training in any of the following: BCS, ISEB, Alige, Waterfall, 6Sigma
Business Analyst, SDLC, Regulatory, Change, Transformation, Insurance, Bank, Financial Services