Data Architect - 12 Month FTC
- Salary: GBP 60000 per day - GBP 85000 per day
- Location: Midlands
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: 1563154
Our client, a well-known organisation is seeking an experienced Data Architect to join the team based in Northamtonshire.
Main duties and purpose of the role:
- Building and maintaining conceptual, logical and physical data models.
- Advise and create an overall data governance and data management strategy
- Proven experience in logical data modelling, physical data modelling, data policies development, data strategy, data warehousing, data querying languages for addressing data storage, retrieval and management;
- Developing and maintaining the data architecture road map
- Extensive experience of enterprise data modelling, data analysis, data profiling and data migration
- Experience of implementing Enterprise Data Architecture
- Able to articulate and develop a data strategy using structured tools/methodologies
- Data governance & quality experience, knowledge of methodologies
- Understanding of BI strategies, delivering through the full lifecycle
- Knowledge of Data Integration patterns and methods
- Database and Data Warehouse modelling experience
- Microsoft database/BI products
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.