- Salary: GBP 28000 per year - GBP 40000 per year
- Location: Midlands
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH140127
Java Developer- Northampton
My client, a Northampton based company has a great opportunity for a Java Developer. This is a permanent position where you will be accountable for the production of high quality software on a personal and team level. You need to have strong passion for adoption of new tools, processes and technical developments. In this role you will collaborate with other developers and team members to build technical solutions and you will make relevant technical decisions within a defined problem domain.
* Knowledge of Java and understanding of BDD/ATDD principles, techniques and application;
* Passion about Software Craftsmanship ( e.g. Clean Code, Pair Programming, TDD/ BDD, Refactoring);
* Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming/Design and associated concepts;
* Ability to work in a cross-platform environment ( Windows, MacOS, Linux);
* Experience and knowledge of Agile methodologies;
* Competency in at least on common scripting language.
Other skills and experience:
* A natural collaborator keen to learn from and mentor others;
* Commitment to continuous learning and a thirst to acquire new knowledge.
If this role is of interest please submit your CV in the first instance.
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.