Lead Java DeveloperDevelopment
- Salary: GBP 60000 per year - GBP 80000 per year
- Location: Midlands
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH140125
Lead Java Developer- Northampton
My client, a Northampton based company has a great opportunity for a Lead Java Developer. This is a permanent position where you will be responsible for the production of high quality and fit for purpose application software.
This role involves working alongside stakeholders, designers and testers to take requirements and transform them into working, deployable applications.
You will also be responsible for developing and mentoring other developers and ensuring they receive appropriate training to aid in their development.
You will be joining rapidly growing company with great reputation, where you will be using open modern source technologies.
* Strong experience in Java and Java based frameworks ( e.g. Spring, Hibernate, etc)
* Strong xperience using SQL, developing DDL, DML and query optimization
* Deep understanding of Software Craftmanship ( Clean Code, TDDBDD, Pair Programming)
* Experience and knowledge of Agile methodologies
* Ability to work in cross-platform environment ( Windows, MacOS, Linux).
Other skills and experience:
* Demonstrable experience of taking very high level user stories through to live completion
* Competency in at least one common scripting language
* Knowledge of Object Orientated programing Design and associated concepts.
* Deep understanding of the importance of code quality and the tools used to help the development communities maintain and monitor quality.
If this role is of interest please submit your CV in the first instance.
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.