User Experience LeadInformation Technology
My client is currently recruiting for a User Experience Lead on a permanent basis in Northampton. The User Experience Lead will be responsible the successfully planning and development of user interactions and experiences across a number of digital channels and platforms. The User Experience Lead will take required business outcomes and design concepts and solutions, create design specifications in order to gain business agreement and enable technical teams to deliver the specifications.
- Creating digital experiences, meeting business and customer needs and delivering high quality deliverable within manageable time and cost constraints
- Producing deliverable ) including customer research, sketches, sketches, journeys, wireframes, prototypes) to help drive design discussions, gain stakeholder approval and communicate development and testing requirements
- Undertaking usability testing to validate team concepts and designs.
- Challenging business propositions, providing clear reasoning and evidence
- Working with different disciplines e.g. analysts, developers, risk, security, to promote shared understanding of the problem domain and create end to end solutions that meet all requirements
- Creation and implementation of new ideas and thinking to improve both external customer experiences and internal customer / own team performance and quality
- Ensuring all outputs adhere to all relevant policies and standards
- Broad knowledge and understanding of UX deliverables and their application including, but not exclusively:
- Sketches / scamps
- Journeys e.g. customer, user, process flows
- Model e.g. content, mental
- Maps e.g. empathy, experience, sitemap, user story
- Be adaptable and able to self-manage own workload within minimum supervision, when either working alone or as part of a collaborative multi-disciplined agile team
- Have excellent customer empathy and understanding
- Have good usability testing and interview skills
- Have good awareness and knowledge of areas within the key partnership required for effective experience planner including data, UI design, UI development and copywriting
- Have strong communication skills with different audiences from different disciplines in order to achieve clear outcomes, consensus and resolve conflicts
- Ensure knowledge of best practices, trends and design paradigms are kept up to date in order to deliver innovative, relevant and industry lead designs
- Undertake knowledge sharing sessions to improve overall team effectiveness
- Collaborate across design colleagues and provide peer reviews and critiques
- Be an integral part of the design team set-up
If the role is of interest please submit your CV in the first instance.
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.