Regulatory Change - BA - Banking - £65K - Northampton/KnutsfordChange & Transformation
- Salary: GBP 60000 per year - GBP 65000 per year
- Location: Midlands / North West
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: RENOCHBA65
Regulatory Change Business Analyst
Our client a large Banking Organisation is currently looking for Regulatory Change Business Analysts with Financial Services background to join their Group Regulatory Change Division.
The division provides oversight, advisory and best practice to all of the regulatory projects
The Business Analysts must have end-2-end regulatory project experience and must have proven ability to deal with the ambiguity, complexity of business change.
The Regulatory Change Business Analyst must have:
- Excellent end to end Business analysis skills
- Experience undertaking regulatory interpretation
- Strong Regulatory Change background (MMR, MIFID, EMIR, FATCA, PSD, GDPR, CRV, IFRS)
- Traceability - Awareness of the importance of traceability and approaches for achieving this through the programme lifecycle
- Experience of developing traceability between regulations, interpretations, requirements, solutions and proving reverse traceability (if appropriate)
- Stakeholder management at a senior level
- Experience conducting Impact Analysis
- Excellent requirement gathering and documentation experience
- Experience of designing/agreeing changes to operating model, process, procedures & controls:
- Experience working within Business and Technology is a plus
If you are a Business Analyst with experience working on Regulatory Change projects this is an opportunity to join a dynamic and new division within a well-established Global Financial Institution.
Please send CV to email@example.com