Fullstack Developers / Engineers X2 - Manchester - Multi-techDevelopment
Full Stack Developers/Engineers X2 leading NW organisation, new team, Manchester city center based.
McGregor Boyall are supporting an Enterprise Technology organisation with new multi-million pound offices and one of the most flexible working policies on offer in the NW in terms of up to 2 days a week home working and start and finish times, plus given the move, one of the most impressive office spaces in the NW, exceptionally accessible by tram & train but also with affordable parking options nearby too!
As part of a much larger technology/development focused team, they've launched a new Development practice within the business focusing on greenfield projects to re-design and build new internal tech applications/systems from scratch that will service/underpin all tech areas of the business, which is a very large programme of diverse work across multiple business units/areas.
As the business has the opportunity to develop a brand new technology stack they're now also open to utilising new Development techs, tools and products that could add value in terms of flexibility/scalability rather than being rigidly stuck to their traditional MS/.Net Tech stack so this presents an excellent opportunity Developers who are keen to use new tech tooling, a fully diverse tech stack, opensource tech stack or cross train/learn new techs whilst not losing existing technology skills too, as obviously is MS/.Net will still be used in some areas.
They're ideally seeking 2 experienced developers to join a newly formed team of 8.
Given how open they are to tech, they're willing to speak to people who have fullstack/diverse tech stack Dev experience & those who have more focused tech experienced but keen to learn new tools and products:
Experience wise we're looking for the following:
- Solid Development experience of at least 2 or multiples of the following technologies:
- Bootstrap, TFS, Visual Studio, Entity Framework, Git/Octopus, Gulp, Browserify, Jasmine, Moq, React, Node.
- Development experience on one or ideally a variety of Database platforms inclusive of SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Hadoop etc. TSQL, PLSQL, SQL Dev skills desirable.
- Experience of Remedy, HP Service Activator or Salesforce would be highly desirable
- Ideally solutions architecture and design as well as development
- Solid business facing presentation skills
- Ideally experience of working towards Agile & SCRUM practices (which are followed but not to the letter of the law, given their home working allowances)
In return you'll get:
- As stated one of the most flexible working environments on offer in terms of up to 2 days home working, flex start and finish times.
- As well as salary an exceptionally generous, year on year paid bonus scheme,
- pension, 25 days holidays, BUPA, Life insurance, income protection, discounts on numerous products/services, share options, parking, onsite restaurant and recreation areas.
Manchester, Commutable from all NW locations.
Please apply for immediate review.
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.