Java and C++ Developers- JNR-SNR- ManchesterDevelopment
Reaching out to all levels of Java and C++ developers (C++, J2EE, Core Java, Spring, MVC, Hibernate) for permanent roles with a prestigious global Financial firm in Manchester.
There are various roles to suit Developers, Architects and Engineers specialising in Java or who want to establish their career with the newest Java technical stack. You will be working on complex applications by enhancing the functionalities with your choice of cutting edge technical tools or working on completely new applications.
This role will provide you with the exposure to full SDLC and encourage you to make crucial technical decisions to embrace innovation.
To qualify for this role the following skills are essential:
- Experience with Core Java or J2EE development or C++ and Visual C++
- Thorough understanding of End-to-End software development procedures
- Knowledge of Agile practices (Kanban, Scrum)
- Experience working with relational database tools such as Oracle, SQL, DB2 or Sybase
- Understanding of TDD and BDD
- Sound knowledge of CI, Automated testing and software deployment tools
- Experience in Testing and Mocking Frameworks
- Working knowledge of Java frameworks- MVC, Hibernate,
In return, you will be receiving a generous benefits package, progressive career opportunities and family-friendly work environment.
Please apply directly and we can discuss these roles in full detail!