BI & Data Developers -SQL Server, learn new Data Techs, TableauInformation Technology
BI & Data Developer - SQL Server, learn new Data Techs, Tableau, Talend, Hadoop.
McGregor Boyall are partnered to Recruit for our leading highly referenced UK Financial Services client, looking to continue delivering growth in BI/Data Tech to their specialist Data & Tech Manchester city center site. By investing in the growth of their BI & Data Development team in the region.
The business are a high established UK Company with multiple UK sites and BI/Data development teams in London. They're looking to grow their current Manchester based BI team by 4 hires and you'll work in partnership with existing Data Viz Developers and Data Scientists, within a highly respected UK Data Practice lead by some of the most referenced leaders in this space in the UK.
Technically the team are currently developing solutions in SQL BI/DW but will be transitioning to a new OpenTech/BigData Tech stack in the new year which includes a whole new host of BI technology tools, so presents an outstanding opportunity to utilise core skills whilst learning and developing an outstanding new toolset in Tech.
Experience we're looking for:
People who ideally have a mix of experience/background in core BI and new BI Techs inclusive of:
- Essential: SQL Server 2012, 2014, 2016, TSQL, SSIS, SSRS.
- Highly desirable: SSAS/MDX, Kimball DW methodology, scheme design.
- Exceptionally desirable, commercial experience/passion for new data tech inclusive of Data Viz, Tableau (Qlik, PowerBI, Yellowfin, zapbi considered)
- And other Data techs inclusive of as a preference, Talend ETL, Hadoop, Cloudera, Data Lakes, Alteryx, Python, R etc.
In addition to competitive salary, my client offer a host of outstanding benefits/flexibility inclusive of:
- Bonus scheme, double figures contributory pension scheme, 25 days holidays buy/sell, flexible working, R&D budget, childcare vouchers, Life/protection insurance, BUPA.
The role is based in the heart of Manchester city center, less than 15 mins walk from major train stations, near all amenities.
Please apply for immediate review.
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.