Change ManagerInformation Technology
Change Manager - Agile
My client are currently recruiting for a Change Manager on a permanent basis in Knutsford. The Change Manager will be responsible for defining the content and direction of change projects to support the high performance delivery of change project across the business. The Change Manager will effectively manage the activities across change projects through engaging with stakeholders to ensure they are ready to adopt the upcoming changes as well as managing and reporting the change progress whilst assessing business readiness and supporting the change adoption.
- Establish and anchor the change project to facilitate transition to the target state and decrease a project's deployment risks. Includes defining the target state, identifying change structure roles and responsibilities, assessing and classify impacts of the change on stakeholders and stakeholder groups, defining the appropriate change initiatives to manage the impacts of the change and developing and updating the Change Plan.
- Identify behaviors needed to enable the change and coach and prepare individual leaders to lead the change and facilitate alignment of project objectives among the leaders.
- Project manage all aspects of a change project, including project planning, estimating, budgeting, resource allocation, financial management and time management for project
- Effectively provide change management and project management expertise to change projects to which the Senior Change Manager is assigned.
- Possess expertise in change management methods and tools, in particular the Change Management change management method and toolkit.
- Understand and be able to use the Change Management Project Management method and toolkit.
- Developing internal and external business relationships and using own knowledge, skills and experience to influence others opinions and actions.
- Analysis, creativity and innovation - able to conceive original and practical solutions to complex and business critical problems.
- Understand at a high level the interface between complex business needs and the complex legal and regulatory environment in which the business operates.
- Ability to juggle priorities, multi-task and flawlessly execute at speed.
If the role is of interest please submit your CV in the first instance.
Change Manager - Agile
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.